Effective Reconstitution of Cell Membrane Proteins into Artificial Cell Liposomes
Perfect extraction of intrinsic membrane proteins or enzymes from intact cells and reconstitution of them without any denaturation and deactivation are basic requirement in investigation of the function of membrane proteins and/or the utilization of them in membrane protein engineering. For this purpose, artificial cell, liposome, seems to be a desirable and promising tool in both basic investigation and application.
KeywordsSuspension Culture Human Platelet Erythrocyte Ghost Intrinsic Membrane Protein Human Erythrocyte Ghost
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Sunamoto J, Goto M, Iwamoto K, Kondo H, Sato T (1987) Biochim Biophys Acta, 1024:209Google Scholar
- 2.Sunamoto J, Goto M, Arakawa M, Sato T, Kondo H, Tsuru D (1987) Nippon Kagaku Kaishi 569Google Scholar
- 3.Sunamoto J, Goto M, Akiyoshi K (1990) Chern Lett. 1249Google Scholar
- 4.Sunamoto J, Shiku H (1989) IN: Sakurai Y, Rabischong P, Kawamura T, (eds) Proceedings of the 3rd Japanese-French Biomedical Technologies Symposium, 82Google Scholar
- 6.Sunamoto J, Noguchi T, Sato T, Akiyoshi K, Shibata R, Nakayama E, Shiku H (1992)/Controlled Release in pressGoogle Scholar