Part of the Archives of Toxicology book series (TOXICOLOGY, volume 15)
Risk Assessment — Scientific Aspects
Most toxicologists now probably accept the paradigm on which their work of toxicity testing is generally considered to be based (Fig. 1).
KeywordsRisk Assessment Hazard Identification Experimental Toxicologist Columbia Journal Toxicological Risk Assessment
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- Alder S, Zbinden G. 1988. National and International Drug Safety Guidelines. MTC, Zollikon.Google Scholar
- BMA. 1990. The BMA Guide to Living with Risk. Penguin, London.Google Scholar
- Brain J D, Beck B D, Warren A J, Shaikh R A. 1988. Variations in Susceptibility to Inhaled Pollutants. Johns Hopkins UP, Baltimore.Google Scholar
- Brickman R, Jasanoff S, Ilgen T. 1985. Controlling Chemicals. The politics of Regulation in Europe and the United States. Cornell UP, Ithaca NY.Google Scholar
- Clayson D B, Krewski D, Munro IC. 1985. Toxicological Risk Assessment. Vols I and IL CRC Press, Florida.Google Scholar
- Columbia Journal of Environmental Law. 1989. Symposium on Risk assessment in Environmental Law. 14 (No. 2), pp289–600.Google Scholar
- ECETOC. 1986. Structure — Activity Relationships in Toxicology and Ecotoxicology: An Assessment.Google Scholar
- HSE. 1989. Quantified Risk Assessment: Its Input to Decision Making. HMSO, London.Google Scholar
- Jasanoff S. 1990. The Fifth Branch: Science Advisers as Policymakers. Harvard UP, London.Google Scholar
- National Academy of Sciences. 1983. Risk Assessment in the Federal Government: Managing the Process. National Academy of Sciences, Washington DC.Google Scholar
- Royal Society. 1983. Risk Assessment. Report of a Study Group. Royal Society, London.Google Scholar
- WHO. 1987. WHO Regional Office for Europe Air Quality Guidelines for Europe, pp7–21. WHO Regional Publications European Series No. 23. Denmark.Google Scholar
© Springer-Verlag Berlin Heidelberg 1992