Pressure Dependence of Tc in High-Tc Superconductors
We have revealed that the high-T c Cu-oxide superconductors show a large variety of the pressure coefficients of T c. These characteristic features are clearly distinguishable from conventional BCS superconductors. The results are compared with normal metallic superconductors and discussed assuming the BCS theory. It is deduced that the McMillan-Hopfield parameter is the most significant single parameter in understanding the origin of the systematic pressure dependence of T c.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- .J. Wijngaarden and R. Griessen, in “Studies of High Temperature Superconductors” ed. A. V. Narlikar (Nova Sci. Pub., New York 1988 ).Google Scholar
- .H. Takahashi and N. Môri, in this volume.Google Scholar
- .R.I. Boughton, J.L. Olsen and C. Palmy, Prog, in Low Tem. Phys. 6 ed. C.J. Gortoer(North-Holland, 1970 ) p. 163.Google Scholar
- .A. Junod, “Physical Properties of High Temperature Superconductors II” ed. D.M.Ginsberg ( Warld Scientific, Singapore, 1990 ) p. 13.Google Scholar
- .T.F. Smith, “Superconductivity in d-and f-Band Metals”, ed. D.H.Douglass ( AIP, New York 1972 ) p. 293.Google Scholar
- .A. Eiling, J.S. Schilling and H. Bach, “Physics of Solids under High Pressure”,ed. J.S. Schilling and R.N. Shelton (North-Holland 1981 ) p. 385.Google Scholar
- .see, e.g., “Physical Properties of High Temperature Superconductors I and II” ed. D.M. Ginsberg ( Warld Scientific, Singapore, 1990 ).Google Scholar