This paper is not really about the chaotic state of spin physics, but about our efforts to extend our studies of pion physics with an emphasis on applications of spin through a new detector facility at TRIUMF, which we call CHAOS (Canadian High Acceptance Orbit Spectrometer). To date much of the experimental program in pion spin physics at TRIUMF has utilized arrays of counters together with polarized protons, deuterons and 13C targets.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- M. P.Locher, “Chiral symmetry, the elementary πN interaction and the πNN system”, PSI preprint PR-90-19Google Scholar
- M. Sainio, Proc. Symp. on πN and NN Physics, Leningrad,(1989)219.Google Scholar
- J. Gasser, Proc. Symp. on πN and NN Physics, Leningrad,(1989)179.Google Scholar
- M.P. Locher, M. Sainio, Czech. J. Phys. B39(19S9)943.Google Scholar
- E.L. Mathie, et al., Phys. Rev. C41(1990)193.Google Scholar