Incoherent Light Assisted CuInSe2 Thin Film Processing
CuInSe2 thin films were prepared by stoichiometric evaporation of each of its constituent elements on a glass substrate, and subsequent processing by a non-coherent light source. Several films were produced, changing one parameter at a time in the process. The optical and structural properties of the obtained films were then analyzed, using optical absorption and Raman scattering spectroscopies. The results revealed that this Incoherent Light Assisted technique for semiconducting thin films is a promising and inexpensive alternative.
KeywordsQuartz Selenium Pyrolysis Verse Venezuela
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.-L.L. Kazmerski. Intern. Mat. Rev., 34, pp. 185–210 (1989).Google Scholar
- 2.-See the special issue of CuInSe2 in Solar Cells, 16, pp. 131–207 (1986).Google Scholar
- 5.-N.V. Joshi in Photoconductivity, Art, Science and Techno logy, Marcel Dekker, New York, 1990.Google Scholar
- 6.-H. Galindo, F. Hanus, M.C. Joliet, A.B. Vincent and L.D. Laude in Thin Films and Small Particles, ed. M. Cardona, World Scientific, 807 (1988).Google Scholar
- 10.-J.Y. Emery, L. Brahim-otsmane, M. Jouanne, C. Julien and M. Balkanski. Mat. Sci. and Eng., B3, 13 (1989).Google Scholar