Modelling of Physical and Chemical Processes of Polydisperse Aerosol Systems
A model decribing the physical and chemical behaviour of aerosol particles and the computer code NACHE developed on this basis and some examples of calculations are presented. The code is can be applied to any volume characterized by stirred conditions due to turbulent convection. The system containing H2SO4, SO2 and particles is very important for atmospheric applications. Simulations of this system show the quite complex interactions between the chemical and physical processes. Studies including other compounds and reactions are planned.
KeywordsSulfur Dioxide Aerosol Particle Number Concentration Heterogeneous Reaction H2S04 Conc
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 3.Bunz H, Koyro M, Schöck W (1983) KfK 3554Google Scholar
- 4.Bunz H, Koyro M, Schöck W (1987) KfK 4278Google Scholar
- 5.Bunz H, Dlugi R to be published in J Aer SciGoogle Scholar
- 7.Sabinia C, Terpugow L (1935) Zeitschr f physik Chemie 173:237Google Scholar
- 8.Warneck P (1986) DECHEMA Monographs “Formation, Distribution and Chemical Transforamtion of Air Pollutants” 104:99Google Scholar
- 10.Dlugi R, Jordan S, Manegold S (1985) KfK 3817Google Scholar
- 11.Dlugi R, Jordan S, Mätzing H (1987) KfK - PEF 29Google Scholar