Integrable Quantum Spin Chains and Some Problems Related to Integrable Systems
The correspondence between integrable systems and conformally invariant models is explored through the example of nonlinear σ-models to find some intriguing relation between integrability, boundary condition and conformal symmetry of the model. In the second part, an integrable generalisation of the XYZ model with higher spins is presented and some novel symmetry of the related R-matrix is found out leading to many anisotropic integrable models.
KeywordsIntegrable System Spin Chain Conformal Symmetry Baxter Equation Canonical Dimension
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- L. D. Faddeev, Les Houches Lectures, ed. J. Zuber and S. Stora ( North-Holland, Amsterdam, 1984 ), p. 561.Google Scholar
- L. D. Faddeev, proc. 7th Int. Conf. on the Problems of QFT, Alushta (Dubna, USSR, 1984), p. 34.Google Scholar
- S. Ghosh, SINP Preprint No. SINP/TNP-89-25, 1989.Google Scholar
- V. A. Fateev, Sov. J. Nucl. Phys. 33(5) (1981) 761.Google Scholar
- B. Basumallick, A. Kundu, SINP preprint No. SINP/TNP/90-2, 1990.Google Scholar