SUPRENUM: Architecture and Applications
In the last decade the numerical simulation of physical or chemical processes has gained increasing importance in many fields of science and engineering. Computer experiments, as the numerical simulations are often called, offer the advantage that they are free of principal limitations, whereas experiments are either not always accurate (e.g. wind tunnel) or even not possible (e.g. reentrant space vehicles, astrophysics, elementary particle physics, etc.).
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- Bolduc, R.: SUPRENUM Fortran syntax specifications. SUPRENUM Report 7, SUPRENUM GmbH, Bonn, 1987.Google Scholar
- Giloi, W.K.: SUPRENUM — a trendsetter in modern supercomputer development. In .Google Scholar
- Giloi, W.K.: SUPRENUM — the system. Supercomputer 30, Vol. VI,2, pp. 13–19, Amsterdam, 1989.Google Scholar
- Solchenbach, K.: Grid applications on distributed memory architectures: Implementation and evaluation. In .Google Scholar
- Solchenbach, K.: SUPRENUM Fortran — An MIMD/SIMD language. Supercomputer 30, Vol. VI,2, pp. 25–30, Amsterdam, 1989.Google Scholar
- Solchenbach, K.: Application software for SUPRENUM. Supercomputer 30, Vol. VI,2, pp. 44–50, Amsterdam, 1989.Google Scholar
- Solchenbach, K.: Parallel CFD algorithms on SUPRENUM. Proceedings of ISC88 Third International Conference on Supercomputing, Boston, May 15–20,1988. ISI, St. Petersburg, Florida.Google Scholar
- Thomas, B., Peinze, K.: SUPRENUM comfort of parallel programming. Supercomputer 30, Vol. VI,2, pp. 31–43, Amsterdam, 1989.Google Scholar
- Trottenberg, U.: The SUPRENUM project: idea and current state. Proceedings of the SPEEDUP Workshop on Vector and Parallel Computing in Berne, 15 Jan. 88, to appear.Google Scholar
- Trottenberg, U.: SUPRENUM — the concept. Supercomputer 30, Vol. VI,2, pp. 5–12, Amsterdam, 1989.Google Scholar
- Trottenberg, U. (ed.): Proceedings of the 2nd International SUPRENUM Colloqium “Supercomputing based on parallel computer architectures”. To appear as a special issue of Parallel Computing, North Holland, 1988.Google Scholar