Implementation of Synthesis Strategies in PROLOG
The program STRATOS is presented, that generates synthesis plans for aliphatic compounds. They are made without the help of a reaction database, but solely by examination of the relationships between functional groups in the molecules. Implementation of the program in PROLOG and FORTRAN77 is discussed.
KeywordsTarget Molecule Aliphatic Compound Aldol Condensation Acceptor Property Synthesis Strategy
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Warren S, (1982) Organic Synthesis: The Disconnection Approach, Wiley & Sons, New YorkGoogle Scholar
- 3.Saller H, (1985) thesis, TU MünchenGoogle Scholar
- 5.IF/Prolog Version 3.4, InterFace Computer GmbH, D-8000 München, Garmischer Straße 4Google Scholar
- 6.Clocksin WF, Mellish CS, (1984) Programming in Prolog, Springer Verlag, New YorkGoogle Scholar
- 7.Sterling L, Shapiro E, (1986) The Art of Prolog, MIT PressGoogle Scholar