On One Solution of the Nonlinear Problem of Electrodynamics
An example of using the “rectangular” approximation of the nonlinearity characteristic in the nonlinear electrodynamic problem is analyzed. It is shown that this approximation in some cases permits one to define the general parameters of the produced structures, even if the equations cannot be solved analytically.
KeywordsPhase Trajectory Microwave Discharge Ionization Wave Electric Field Amplitude Incident Electromagnetic Wave
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.E.I. Yakubovich. On general properties of averaged polarizabilities in the nonlinear quasioptics. Sov. Phys.-JETP, 1969, 56, 2, 676–682.Google Scholar
- 2.V.B. Gil’denburg, V.E. Semenov. The stationary structure of a none quilibrium highfrequency discharge in electromagnetic wave fields. Nonlinear Waves. Structures and Bifurcations. Nauka, Moscow, 1987, p. 376–383.Google Scholar
- 3.V.B. Gil’denburg. None quilibrium high-frequency discharge in electromagnetic wave fields. Nonlinear Waves. Propagation and Interaction. Nauka, Moscow, 1981, p. 87–96.Google Scholar
- 4.V.E. Semenov. The multilayer structure of discharge in the self-consistent field of two quasioptical beams of electromagnetic waves. Fizika Plazmy, 1984, 10, 3, 562–567.Google Scholar
- 5.A.L. Vikharev, V.B.Gi1’denburg, A.O. Ivanov, A. N. Stepanov. Microwave discharge in crossed beams of electromagnetic waves. Fizika Plazmy, 1984, 10, 1, 165–172.Google Scholar
- 6.A.L. Vikharev, V.B.Gil’denburg, A.V. Kim et al. Electrodynamics of a nonequilibriurn high-frequency discharge in wave fields. High-frequency discharge in wave fields. Inst. Appl. Phys., USSR Acad. Sci., Gorky, 1988, p. 41–135.Google Scholar