Monte Carlo Studies of Many-Electron Systems
The Monte Carlo simulation of strongly correlated electron systems is described. Emphasis is placed on the study of two-dimensional systems at low temperature, and results are presented for the two-dimensional Hubbard model both on and off half-filling.
KeywordsTime Slice Hubbard Model Antiferromagnetic Order Spin Configuration Band Filling
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 6.S.R. White, D.J. Scalapino, R.L. Sugar, E.Y. Loh, J.E. Gubernatis, and R.T. Scalettar, UCSB preprint UCSBTH-88-18, to be published in Phys. Rev. B.Google Scholar
- 9.S. Sorella, S. Baroni, R. Car and M. Parrinello, to be published in Proceedings of the Adriatico Research Conference “Towards the theoretical understanding of the High-Tc Supercon¬ductors”, Modern Physics B, S. Lundquist, E. Tosatti, M. Tosi and L. Yu eds. ( World Scientific Press, Singapore, 1988 ).Google Scholar
- 10.E.Y. Loh, J.E. Gubernatis, R.T. Scalettar, S.R. White, and R.L. Sugar, to be published in Workshop on Interacting Electrons in Reduced Dimension, D. Baeriswyl and D.K. Campbell eds. ( Plenum, New York, 1989 ).Google Scholar
- 13.I.E. Dzyaloshinskii, Zh.E.T.F. 93, 1487, (1987); I.E. Dzyaloshinski and V.M. Yakovenko, Zh.E.T.F. 94, 344, (1988); H.J.-Schmidt, to be published.Google Scholar
- 14.N.E. Bickers, D.J. Scalapino and S.R. White, to be published.Google Scholar