Revision of the Non-Proliferation Treaty
According to Article X of the Non-Proliferation Treaty, a conference is to be convened in 1995 to decide whether the Treaty shall continue in force indefinitely or shall be extended for an additional fixed period or periods.
KeywordsNuclear Weapon Depositary Power Fissile Material Antarctic Treaty Nuclear Deterrence
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.W. Arkin and R. Feildhouse, “The Nuclear Battlefields”.Google Scholar
- 2.New York Times, 5 May 1987.Google Scholar
- 3.International Herald Tribune, 16–17 January 1988.Google Scholar
- 4.Times of India (Delhi), 28 July 1985.Google Scholar
- 5.New York Times, 30 December 1974.Google Scholar
- 6.International Herald Tribune, 14 February 1985.Google Scholar
- 7.“Discriminate Deterrence”, Report of the Commission on Integrated Long-Term Strategy, F.C. Ikle and A. Wohlstetter, January 1988.Google Scholar
- 8.P. Bracken, “The Command and Control over Nuclear Forces”, Yale University Press, 1983. R.C. Aldridge, “First Strike”, Boston: Pluto Press, 1983.Google Scholar