Density of States in Disordered Two-Dimensional Electron Systems
By using a supersymmetric mean-field formulation, the density of states of a disordered two-dimensional electron system is calculated, which is quite different from previous results obtained either by using single impurity approximation or by neglecting couplings between Landau levels, and qualitatively agrees with experimental results.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- E. Brezin, D.J. Gross and C. Itzykson, Nucl. Phys. B235 [FS11] (1984).Google Scholar
- B.C. Xu and R.M. Stratt, to be published.Google Scholar
- E.N. Economou, Green’s Functions in Quantum Physics, (Springer-Verlag, Berlin, 1979).Google Scholar
- L.D. Landau and E.M. Lifshitz, Theoretical Courses Physics, Vol. 3, Pergamon Press (1977).Google Scholar
- Phys. Today, Sep. 1988, p. 21 and references therein. Google Scholar
- K.B. Efetov, Sov. Phys. JEPT 62 (3) 605, (1985) Google Scholar