Research on the Optimal Rotation Velocity by Adjustment of the Tennis Wheelchair
Wheelchair tennis is a rather recent sport discipline, able to be practised by all disabled persons having a near normal mobility of both upper limbs.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- Brattgard SO, Lindstrom I, Severinsson K, Wihk L (1983) Wheelchair design and quality. Scand J Rehabil Med [Suppl] 9:15–19Google Scholar
- De Pauw K (1983) Kinematics analysis of wheelchair cranking of paraplegics (Abstr). 4th International APA Symposium on A.P.A., pp 114–132Google Scholar
- Higgs C (1983) An analysis of racing wheelchairs. Res Q Exerc Sport 54(3):229–233Google Scholar
- Higgs C (1984) Propulsion of racing wheelchair (Abstr). The 1984 Olympic Scientific Congress, vol 9, pp 164–172Google Scholar
- Hutzler Y (1986) Motor control and action analysis in wheelchair tennis (Abstr). 1st European APA Congress, pp 59–74Google Scholar
- Owen (ed) (1985) Playing and coaching wheelchair basket-ball. University of Illinois Press, Champaign, pp 233–246Google Scholar
- Van der Woude L (1986) Wheelchair examination (Abstr). International Congress on Recreation Sports and Leisure, pp 45–61Google Scholar
© Springer-Verlag, Berlin Heidelberg 1990