Numerical Simulation of Condensation Waves in Gases
The appearance of condensation waves in high speed flow of gases is investigated by numerical simulation. Some possibilities of application in experimental aerodynamics, in gas and isotope separation and in detectors of elementary particles are discussed.
KeywordsEntropy Acoustics Supersaturation Romania
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 5.Savu G. A cpmputer program for the condensation study in supersonic nozzles. INCREST Report No.N-2352, 1980 (in Romanian).Google Scholar
- 6.Savu G. Two-phase flow in curved nozzles. EUROMECH-176, The Mechanics of Gas-Liquid Flow Systems, Book of the Extended Abstracts, Grenoble, France, 1983, 5-9–5-14Google Scholar
- 7.Savu G. Condensation phenomena used in gas and isotope separation. The 14th Intnl.Symp. on Rarefied Gas Dynamics, Tsukuba, Japan, 1984, Book of Abstracts, 237–238.Google Scholar
- 8.Kostin V.N., Tishyn A.P., Shustov G.N. Two-phase flow in a lavai nozzle taking into account the turbulent particle diffusion. Mekh. Zhidkosti i Gaza, 1973, No.2, 161–165 (in Russian).Google Scholar
- 11.Savu G. A hybrid method for gas and isotope separation. Book of Abstracts, The 15-th Intnl.Symp. on Rarefied Gas Dynamics, Grado, Italy, 1986.Google Scholar
- 12.Savu G. The cloud nozzle. The 14-th Intnl.Symp. on Rarefied Gas Dynamics, Tsukuba, Japan 1984, Book of Abstracts, 213–214.Google Scholar
- 14.Titeica S. Thermodynamics. Editura Academiei RSR, Bucharest, 1982 (in Romanian).Google Scholar