Total System of Molecular Design
- 161 Downloads
Research and development of molecular design support systems has been carried out actively in Japan as well as in the U. A. and Europe. All systems proposed so far, however, are designed only for management of data on chemical compounds or for statistic or various molecular calculations. The authors have been engaged in development of a comprehensive molecular design support system, called TUTORS1), that, in addition to serving for the above- mentioned purposes, can generate and propose candidate structures of new promising compounds that are expected to have specific functions. This is the ultimate goal of studies in the field of molecular design. Some unique techniques are also developed and incorporated. The present report describes the present status of the development of the TUTORS system, centering on the basic concept of computer-assisted molecular design and major functions of the system.
KeywordsTutor System Tree Graph Methyl Acetate Candidate Structure Structure Construction
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1).K. Funatsu and S. Sasaki, “Computer-Assis ted Organic Synthesis Design and Reaction Prediction System, AIPHOS. -Overview-”, Tetrahedron Computer Methodology (submitted).Google Scholar
- 2).K. Funatsu, C.A. Del Carpio, and S. Sasaki, “automatic Perception of Reactivity Characteristics of Molecular Structures Directed to The Planning of Organic Synthesis”, ibid, (submitted).Google Scholar
- 3).K. Funatsu, T. Endo, N. Kotera, and S. Sasaki, “Automatic Recognition of Reaction Site in Organic Chemical Reactions”, ibid, (submitted).Google Scholar
- 1).K. Funatsu, N. Miyabayashi, and S. Sasaki, J. Chem. Inf. Comput. Sci., 28, 19 (1988).Google Scholar
- 2).K. Funatsu, C.A. Del Carpio, and S. Sasaki, Computer Enhanced Spectroscopy, 3, 119(1986); K. Funatsu, C.A. Del Carpio, and S. Sasaki, ibid., 3, 133 (1986).Google Scholar
- 3).K. Funatsu, Y. Susuta, and S. Sasaki, J. Chem. Inf. Comput. Sci. (submitted).Google Scholar