Artemisia argyi Levl. et Vant.
Aiye, Folium Artemisiae argyi, is the dry leaf of Artemisia argyi Levl. et Vant. (Asteraceae) collected in summer before the plant blooms. It is listed officially in the Chinese Pharmacopoeia and recommended for use as an analgesic and hemostatic.
KeywordsEthyl Oleate Tracheal Smooth Muscle Ethyl Linoleate Chinese Pharmacopoeia Bornyl Acetate
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Sun JY (1981) New antiasthmatic principles in the essential oil from leaves of Artemisia argyi. Chin Trad Herb Drugs 12:558Google Scholar
- 2.Lao AN, Fujimoto Y, Tatsuno T (1984) Studies on the constituents of Artemisia argyi Levl, and Vant. Chem Pharm Bull 32:723–727Google Scholar
- 3.Wu CM, Tu YY (1985) Studies on chemical constituents of Artemisia species. III. Isolation and identification of the lipophilic constituents from Artemisia argyi. Bull Chin Mat Med 10:31–32Google Scholar
- 4.Yusupov MI, Kasymov SZ, Sidyakin GP, Boiko EV (1985) Artemisia argyi lactones. Khim Prir Soedin 405–406 (CA 103:51216c)Google Scholar
- 5.Bian RL, Yang QH, Geng BQ, Yong DG, Chen LF (1982) Isolation and analysis of slow reacting substances of anaphylaxis (SRS-A) and the anti-SRS-A effect of essential oil of Artemisia argyi. Zhejiang Yike Daxue Xuebao 11:185–187Google Scholar
- 6.Bian RL, Yang QH, Geng BQ, Xie OM, Yang W (1981) Antiasthmatic constituents in the essential oil of Artemisia argyi — pharmacological study on terpineol-4. Chin J Tuberculosis Respir Dis 4:203–206Google Scholar