Tujingpi, Cortex Pseudolaricis, is the dry root bark or stem bark from the stem near to the root of Pseudolarix kaempferi Gord. (Pinaceae) shelled and collected in May. It is officially listed in the Chinese Pharmacopoeia and due to its toxicity is used for extradermal treatment of scabies and as an antifungal agent.
KeywordsStem Bark Chinese Pharmacopoeia Compound Name Plasma Progesterone Level Scalar Coupling Constant
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Li ZL, Pan TC, Wu CL, Hsu KI (1980) Studies on the antifungal constituents of Pseudolarix kaempferi Gord. Acta Acad Med Primae Shanghai 7:386Google Scholar
- 3.Li ZL, Pan DJ, Hu CQ, Wu QL, Xu GY, Zhou BN, Yin BP, Sun GJ, Chen ZX (1982) Studies on the antifungal constituents of tu jin pi. The structures of novel diterpenoids, pseudolaric acid A, B, C, and C2. In: Wang Y (ed) Chemistry in Natural Products. Science, Beijing, pp 150–155Google Scholar
- 4.Ying BP, Yu HG, Han J (1988) Study on the NMR spectra of pseudolaric acid B. Org Chem 8:273–275Google Scholar
- 5.Ying BP, Xu RS, Mi JF, Han J (1988) Configuration of pseudolaric acid B. Acta Chim Sin 46:85–86Google Scholar
- 6.Yu HG, Song GQ (1988) Determination of relative signs of scalar coupling constants in pseudolaric acid derivatives by proton COSY-45. Acta Chim Sin 46:76–77Google Scholar
- 7.Wu JH, Wang BY, Zheng PJ, Li ZL, Chen K, Pan DJ, Xu GY (1986) The crystal structure of pseudolaric acid D. J Struct Chem 5:190–192Google Scholar
- 8.Li ZL, Chen K, Pan DJ, Wu GY (1989) New diterpenic constituents of Tu-Jin-Pi. IV. Isolation and identification of pseudolaric acid D and pseudolaric acid E. Acta Chim Sin 47:258–261Google Scholar
- 9.Li ZL, Chen K, Pan DJ, Xu GY (1985) New diterpenic constituents of Tu-Jin-Pi. III. Isolation and identification of pseudolaric acid A-β-D-glucoside and pseudolaric acid B-β-D-glucoside. Acta Chim Sin 43:786–788Google Scholar
- 10.Li ZL, Pan DJ, Wu QL, Xu GY (1982) Studies on the novel diterpenic constituents of Tu-Jin-Pi. II. Identification of pseudolaric acid C2 and structural correlation of pseudolaric acid A, B, C, and C2. Acta Chim Sin 40:757–761Google Scholar
- 11.Li ZL, Pan DJ, Hu CQ, Wu QL, Yang SS, Xu GY (1982) Studies on the novel diterpenic constituents of Tu-Jin-Pi. I. Determination of chemical structures of pseudolaric acid A and pseudolaric acid B. Acta Chim Sin 40:447–457Google Scholar
- 12.Yao JX, Lin XY (1982) Crystal and molecule structure of pseudolaric acid A. Acta Chim Sin 40:385–393Google Scholar
- 14.Wang WC, Lu RF, Zao SX, Zhu YZ (1982) Antifertility effect of pseudolaric acid B. Acta Pharmacol Sin 3:188–192Google Scholar
- 15.Wang WC, Lu RF, Zhao SX, Gu ZP (1988) Comparison of early pregnancy-terminating effect and toxicity between pseudolaric acids A and B. Acta Pharmacol Sin 9:445–448Google Scholar