Treatment of Condylomata Acuminata by Means of CO2 Laser
The condylomata acuminata is one of the most wide-spread sexual diseases. The pathogen is a DNA virus, the verruca vulgaris virus namely the human papilloma virus counted to the papova viruses (papilloma virus), that is known as the only member of papova viruses that is pathogic for human beings.
KeywordsHuman Papilloma Virus Genital Wart Condyloma Acuminata Control Examination Vaginal Orifice
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Bagsish, M.:CO2 laser treatment for cond.acum. veneral infections. Obstet.Gynecol. 55/6 711–715., 1980.Google Scholar
- 2.Baggish, M.: Treating viral venereal infections with the CO2 laser. J.Reprod.Med. 27/22. 737–742., 1982.Google Scholar
- 3.Colkins, J.IV.: Management in cond.acum. with CO2 laser. Obstet.Gynecol. 59/1. 105–108., 1982.Google Scholar
- 4.Hahn, G.A.:CO2 laser surgery in treatment of condyloma. Obstet.Gynecol. 141/8. 1000–1008., 1981.Google Scholar
- 6.Schmauz, R.: Condyloma acuminata and their possible relation to cancer of the uterine cervix. Case report and geographic observ. Acta Cytol. 27/5. 533–539., 1983.Google Scholar