The Consequence of Meniscectomy in 147 Athletes: A 14.5-Year (Median) Prospective Longitudinal Study
Time to the development of subjective complaints, objective findings and radiological changes
The influence on working capacity and sports activity
Identification of risk factors at the time of operation and at a short-term follow-up.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- Ahlback S (1968) Osteoarthrosis of the knee. A radiographie investigation. Acta Radiol [Suppl] 277Google Scholar
- Allen PR, Denham RA, Swan AV (1984) Late degenerative changes after meniscectomy. J Bone Joint Surg [Br] 66(8):666–671Google Scholar
- Appel H (1970) Late results after meniscectomy in the knee joint: A clinical and roentgeno-logic follow-up investigation. Acta Orthop Scand [Suppl] 133Google Scholar
- Fairbanks TJ (1948) Knee joint changes after meniscectomy. J Bone Joint Surg [Br] 30:664–670Google Scholar
- Seedhom BB, Hargreaves DJ (1979) Transmission of the load in the knee joint with special reference to the role of the menisci. I Mech È 8:220–228Google Scholar
- Smillie IS (1978) Injuries of the knee joint, 5th edn. Churchill Livingstone, EdinburghGoogle Scholar