Vision-Based Detection of Navigation Codes for Mobile Robots
A new breed of robots whose characteristics, objectives and operational modes drastically differ from more conventional industrial robots is getting to be more and more of interest. Conventional robotics, which has been successful in improving productivity and relieving human workers from tedious routine tasks in manufacturing, now faces a new challenge of automating areas of labor other than those directly linked to production.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- Wosencraft, J. M., Jacobs, I. M.: Principles ôf Communication Engineering, Wiley, New York, 1965Google Scholar
- Lazic, D. E., Senk, V.: A Direct Geometrical Method for Bounding the Error Exponent for any Specific Family of Channel Codes - Part I: Cutoff Rate Lower Bound for Block Codes, IEEE Transactions on Information Theory; Vol. 38, No. 5, 1992Google Scholar
- MacWilliams, F. J., Sloane, N. J. A.: The Theory of Error-Correcting Codes, North-Holland, Amsterdam, 1988Google Scholar
- Cord, T.: Absolute Lokalisation mobiler Roboter durch Codierung der Einsatzumgebung, Infix, Sankt Augustin, Germany, 1997Google Scholar
- Ohta, Y., Kanade, T., Sakai, T.: Color information for region segmentation, Comp. Vision Graphical Image Processing, Vol. 13, 1980Google Scholar