Nursing Team Organization: Evaluation Design of a Pilot Experiment in an Italian Hospital Ward
The present work sets out to demonstrate a method of evaluating a pilot study of nursing-team organization. The research, which was begun in March 1984, is being carried out in a 26-bed medical ward in a general hospital in Florence.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- Cameron J (1979) The Aberdeen formula. Revision of nursing workload per patient as a basis for staffing. Nursing Times Dec. 6Google Scholar
- Campbell D T, Stanley J C (1966) Experimental and quasi-experimental designs for research. Rand McNally, ChicagoGoogle Scholar
- Garbaud M et alt (1979) La charge de travail en soins infirmiers. Revue de l’Infirmière 8Google Scholar
- North-Eastern RHB, Scotland Work Study Dept (1969) Nursing Workload per patient as a basis for staffing. Scottish Health Service Studies 9Google Scholar
- Risser N (1975) Development of an instrument to measure patient satisfaction with nurses and nursing care in a primary care setting. Nursing Research 24 Jan-Feb.Google Scholar
- SAGO (1981) I requisiti delle attività sanitarie nell’unità di degenza dell’ospedale generale. Programma Triennale, Cap. 2. 2. Rapporto in progress A e B. SAGO, FirenzeGoogle Scholar
- Spaziante G (1968) Studio dei tempi e dei metodi per l’organizzazione dell’unità funzionale ospedaliera. Istituto Italiano di Medicina Sociale, RomaGoogle Scholar
- Ware JE et alt (1978) The measurement and meaning of patient satisfction. Health and Medical Care Services Review Jan-Feb.Google Scholar
- Williamson Y M (1978) Methodological dilemmas in tapping the concept of patient needs. Nursing Research, vol 27 n 3Google Scholar