Tests with fault-localizing capabilities improve system level diagnosis
A fundamental work in the system level diagnosis is the paper of F. Preparata, G. Metze and R. Chien  published in 1967. Since then digital systems have become larger and more complex, systems reliability requirements have increased also. It is then desirable to be able to determine quickly and precisely faulty units in a system, in a case of a system fail. Due to it, system level diagnosis becomes more and more important.
KeywordsFault Diagnosis Diagnosable System Choice Criterion Classifier Vector Testing Graph
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 4.L. Marmot “A new model for self-testing and self-diagnosing multi-microprocessor systems”, in Proc. FTCS.. 11, Portland, Maine, 1981, p. 170.Google Scholar
- 5.J.G. Kuhl, S.M. Reddy “some extensions to the theory of system level fault diagnosis”, in Proc. FTCS-10, Kyoto, 1980, p. 291.Google Scholar
- 7.J.Maeng, M. Malek “A comparison connection assignments for self-diagnosis of multiprocessor systems”, in Proc. FTCS-11, Portland, Maine, 1981, p. 175.Google Scholar
- 8.H. Fujiwara, H. Ozaki “On the diagnosability of systems with self-testing units”, in Proc. FTCS-9, Madison, Wisconsin, 1979, p. 157.Google Scholar
- 10.J. Hlavicka “Design of a self-diagnosable modular system”, in Proc. FTCS-11, Portland, Maine, 1981, p. 106.Google Scholar