Continuous Recording of K+ and Ca2+ Pancreatic Juice of Conscious Rats Provided with an Extracorporeal Pancreatic Loop
KeywordsPancreatic Juice Pancreatic Secretion Exocrine Pancreatic Secretion Amylase Secretion Actual Flow Rate
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Argent BE, Case RM, Scratcherd T (1975) Amylase secretion by the perfused cat pancreas in relation to the secretion of calcium and other electrolytes and as influenced by the external ionic environment. J Physiol 230: 575Google Scholar
- 2.Case RM, Harper AA, Scratcherd T (1969) Water and electrolyte secretion by the pancreas. In: Botelho SY, Brooks FP, Shelley WB (eds) The exocrine gland. Pennsylvania, University Press, pp 39–56Google Scholar
- 3.Cecarelli B, Clemente F, Meldolesi J (1975) Secretion of calcium in pancreas juice. J Physiol 245: 617Google Scholar
- 5.Grossmann MI (1958) Pancreatic secretion in the rat. Am J Physiol 194: 535Google Scholar
- 6.Haberich FJ, Bozkurt T, Reschke W (1980) Physiological studies of exocrine pancreatic secretion in conscious rats. 1. Communication: Surgical methods and registration techniques, (to be published in Gastro 8/80)Google Scholar
- 7.Haberich FJ, Bozkurt T (1980) Physiological studies of exocrine pancreatic secretion in conscious rats. 2. Communication: Recovery of the animal after operation, (to be published in Gastro 9/80)Google Scholar
- 8.Harper AA, Scratcherd T (1979) Physiology. In: Howatt HT, Sarles H (eds) The exocrine pancreas. WB Saunders Co, London, Philadelphia, Toronto, pp 50–85Google Scholar
- 9.Pedrazolli S, Dodi G, Varotto S, Lise M (1975) Technique for collection of pancreatic juice from rats. Rendic Gastroenterol 7: 31Google Scholar
© Springer-Verlag Berlin Heidelberg 1981