Simultaneous Evaluation for Correlated Data of 239Pu, 238U, 235U(n,f) and 238U(n,γ) Cross Section
A way to construct tne covariance matrices of the multi-set experimental data has been studied. The simultaneous evaluation for correlated data proposed in this paper has been applied to evaluate the cross sections of 239Pu(n,f), 238U(n,f), 238U(n,α) and 235U(n,f) and the ratios R[σf(239Pu)/ σf(235U)], R[σf(238U)/σf(235U)] and R[σα(238U) / σf(235U)] and their covariance matrices were constructed. The consistent relations of different reaction cross sections and the correlations of experimental data have been taken into account in the evaluations.
Keywordsneutron data evaluation simultaneous evaluation spline fitting covariance matix correlative data processing fission crosss section capture cross section 235U 238U 239Pu
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Liu Tingjin, Deng Jingshan: Comm. of Nucl. Data Progress 4, 49(1991)Google Scholar
- 2.Liu Tingjin, Zhou Hongmo, Liu Renqiu: Comm. of Nucl. Data Progress 2, 58(1989)Google Scholar
- 3.Zhou Hongmo, Liu Renqiu, Liu Tingjin: Atom. Ener. Scie. & Tech. 21,4, 389(1987)Google Scholar
- 4.Liu Tingjin, Chen Baoqian: Mathematical Treatment and Program for Simul. Evaluation (to be published)Google Scholar
- 5.Y. Uenohara, Y. Kanda: Nuclear Data for Sci. and Techn., p639(1982)Google Scholar
- 6.Liu Tingjin, Chen Baiqian, Zhou Hongmo, Li Shubing: Atom. Ener. Scie. & Tech. 24(1), 15(1990)Google Scholar