On the Study of Neutron Resonances in 147Sm
The pulsed booster IBR-30 (JINR, Dubna) is used as a neutrons source for the experiments on the measurement of multiplicities of γ-rays following the radiative neutron capture in 147Sm in the energy range from 15 eV to 900 eV. The experiments were performed by the time-of-flight method using the multisectional 4π -detector of γ-rays, which allows one to obtain multiplicity spectra in individual resonances. The correlation was investigated between the multiplicity spectrum and spin of the resonance. Spins were assigned to ∼90 resonances and radiative widths of about 30 resonances were measured.
Keywordsneutron capture neutron scattering capture γ-ray multiplicity spin radiative widths 147Sm time-of-flight method pulsed neutron source multisectional detector
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.C. Coceva, F. Corvi, P. Jiacoble, J. Carrado: Nucl. Phys., A117, 586 (1968)Google Scholar
- 2.E.N. Karzhavina, Kim Sek Su, A.B. Popov: JINR Preprint P3-6092, Dubna, 1971.Google Scholar
- 3.G.V. Muradian: Sov. J. Atomic Energy, 50, 394 (1981); Nucl. Sci. Eng., 90, 60 (1985)Google Scholar
- 4.G.P. Georgiev, Yu.V. Grigoriev, Yu.S. Zamyatnin, G.V. Muradian et al.: JINR Canmunications, P3-88-555, Dubna (1988)Google Scholar
- 5.S.F. Mughabghab: Neutron Cross Section, v.1, Part B, Academic Press, 1984Google Scholar
- 6.A.B. Popov, Trzeciak K., Hvan Cher Gu: Sov. J. Nucl. Phys., 32, 603 (1980)Google Scholar
- 7.G.P. Georgiev et al.: Bulgarian Physical Journal, 18, No.1,. 1991Google Scholar