The Agile Management of Development Projects of Software Combining Scrum, Kanban and Expert Consultation
At the University of Informatics Sciences (UCI), Havana, Cuba, it is found The Center of Free Solutions of Software (CESOL) who has an informatic project named “Auditing of Source Code” (ACF). This project has as objective to develop an open source software solution to auditing the source code of several software solutions with an agile projects management. In the present investigation have been showed the experiences obtained in the mixed application of two methods of agile projects management; Kanban and Scrum, together with the method Judgment of Expert, during the stage of construction of the lifecycle of ACF, when it is was performed a quality auditing by specialists of the CALISOFT company. In the auditing were detected several errors and to resolve them was necessary to estimate efforts, time and to revalue the lifecycle of the project. Moreover, the investigation show how this method can be used as a guide for young project managers for a correct planification and how can be used as a personal organizational method.
KeywordsScrum Kanban Agile management of projects
- 1.Palacios, J.: Agile project management: basics concepts: conceptos básicos (2006), http://www.navegapolis.net/files/s/NST-003_01.pdf
- 2.Pressman, R.: Software engineering, 6th edn., ch. 4 Agile Development, p. 77. McGraw-HillGoogle Scholar
- 3.Schwaber, K., Sutherland, J.: The Scrum Guide (2013), https://www.scrum.org/Portals/0/Documents/Scrum%20Guides/2013/Scrum-Guide-ES.pdf#zoom=100
- 4.Kniberg, H., Skarin, M.: Kanban and Scrum – getting the best of both (2010)Google Scholar
- 5.Garzás, J.: What is the Kanban method for project management (November 2011), https://eventioz.com.ar/e/el-metodo-kanban-creando-un-cambio-evolutivo-exito