Compressive Sensing Based Audio Scrambling Using Arnold Transform
In this paper, a novel idea for scrambling the compressive sensed audio data using two dimensional Arnold transform is presented. In the proposed method, Arnold matrix is constructed by the numbers generated by using a secret key and a logistic map. A key based measurement matrix is used for compressive sensing to avoid the transmission and storage requirement of the matrix and to improve the security. The combination of compressive sensing and arnold scrambling provides very high security and ensures efficient channel usage, resistivity to noise, best signal to noise ratio and good scrambling of data. Experimental results confirm the effectiveness of the proposed scheme.
KeywordsCompressive Sense Audio Signal Measurement Matrix Reconstruction Quality Audio Watermark
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 4.Huang, R., Rhee, K.H., Uchida, S.: A parallel image encryption method based on compressive sensing. In: Multimedia Tools and Applications, pp. 1–23 (2012)Google Scholar
- 5.Li, H., Qin, Z., Zhang, X., Shao, L.: An n-dimensional space audio scrambling algorithm based on random matrix. Journal of Xi’an Jiaotong University 4, 005 (2010)Google Scholar
- 6.Lin, Y., Abdulla, W.H.: A secure and robust audio watermarking scheme using multiple scrambling and adaptive synchronization. In: 2007 6th International Conference on Information, Communications & Signal Processing, pp. 1–5. IEEE (2007)Google Scholar
- 7.Madain, A., Dalhoum, A.L.A., Hiary, H., Ortega, A., Alfonseca, M.: Audio scrambling technique based on cellular automata. In: Multimedia Tools and Applications, pp. 1–20 (2012)Google Scholar
- 8.Nan, L., Yanhong, S., Jiancheng, Z.: An audio scrambling method based on fibonacci transformation. J. North China Univ. Technol. 16(3), 8–11 (2004)Google Scholar
- 12.Shang, Z., Ren, H., Zhang, J.: A block location scrambling algorithm of digital image based on arnold transformation. In: The 9th International Conference for Young Computer Scientists, ICYCS 2008, pp. 2942–2947. IEEE (2008)Google Scholar