EuropeanaLabs: An Infrastructure to Support the Development of Europeana
This document describes the Europeana Development and communication infrastructure, called EuropeanaLabs, built inside the EU projects Europeana and Europeana v. 2. The EuropeanaLabs consists of a number of servers, storages and communication devices; it is used to create Virtual Machines, called sandboxes, used by Europeana foundation communities. EuropeanaLabs provides a test environment, for applications and demos, to several cultural heritage and technology projects, most of them funded by EU, in addition it features a set of servers for cooperative work. In this paper we present the general architecture of the EuropeanaLabs infrastructure.
KeywordsDigital Library infrastructure Europeana sandbox
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sandbox_ (software_development)
- 2.Xen, http://www.xen.org/
- 3.Munin, http://munin-monitoring.org/
- 5.nTop, nprobe, http://www.ntop.org/
- 8.Definition of Application Landscape. Software Engineering for Business Information Systems (sebis) (January 21, 2009)Google Scholar