Pharmaceutical Semantic Database Query Mechanism Based on KeyWords
With the development of the Internet, Semantic search technology has been applied to various fields. In the pharmaceutical field, because of the huge number and wide range of the drugs on the market, an effective semantic retrieval system can bring great convenience for doctors. However, for doctors who have no background knowledge of semantic technologies, to write formal semantics search statement is still very difficult. Therefore, this paper proposes a pharmaceutical semantic database query mechanism which based on keywords. In this query mechanism, by analysis of ontology database and establishment of Chinese - English translation mapping, we can Transform Chinese keywords into English keywords. Then match the English keywords with ontology database to build a list of triples. And finally, formed Corresponding SPARQL query by analyze the list.
Keywordssemantic retrieval SPARQL ontology database
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 2.Luan, Y., Ding, E., Luo, B.: Semantic Search Based on Ontology[J]. Computer Engineering and Applications 28(41), 156–159 (2005)Google Scholar
- 4.Huang, Z., Zhong, N.: Massive semantic data processing. Higher Education Press, Beijing (2012)Google Scholar
- 6.He, H., Wang, H., Yang, J., Yu, P.: Blinks:ranked keyword searches on graphs. In: Proceedings of the 2007 ACM SIGMOD International Conference on Management of Data, pp. 305–316. ACM (2007)Google Scholar
- 7.Lei, Y., Victoria, U., Enrico, M.: Semsearch: a search engine for the semantic web, pp. 238–245 (2006)Google Scholar
- 8.Zhou, Q., Wang, C., Xiong, M., Wang, H.: SPARK:adapting keyword query to semantic search, pp. 694–707 (2008)Google Scholar
- 9.Huang, Z.: Interleaving Reasoning and Selection with Semantic Data. In: Proceedings of the 4th International Workshop on Ontology Dynamics (IWOD 2010), ISWC 2010 Workshop, pp. 122–129 (2010)Google Scholar