The GEPSO-Classification Algorithm
In order to solve the problem that the evolutionary algorithm based class center classification algorithm easily falls into a local optimum later in the process, this paper proposes a Gene Expression Programming(GEP) classification algorithm which is optimized by Particle Swarm Optimization(PSO). It’s named after the GEPSO-Classification Algorithm, and the word GEPSO comes from the combination of the word GEP and PSO. This algorithm first finds a suboptimal solution on the merit that GEP can converge rapidly in the early stage, then with this suboptimal solution, the algorithm searches the optimal solution on the merit that PSO is more likely to converge to the optimal solution. The experimental result shows that this algorithm has a better performance on classification.
KeywordsGEP PSO Classification
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Jiawei, H., Micheline, K.: Data Mining: Concept and Techniques. China Machine Press, Beijing (2011)Google Scholar
- 2.Guojun, M., Lijuan, D., Wang, S.: The Principle and Algorithm of Data Ming. TsingHua University Press, Beijing (2007)Google Scholar
- 3.Andries, P.E.: Computer Intelligence An Introduction. TsingHua University Press, Beijing (2010)Google Scholar
- 4.Ferreira, C.: Gene Expression Programming: Mathematical Modeling by an Artificial Intelligence. SCI, vol. 21. Springer, Heidelberg (2006)Google Scholar
- 5.Zengwei, Z., Ping, W.: The Study of Naive Bayes algorithm based Genetic Algorithm Classification. Computer Engineering and Design (2012)Google Scholar
- 6.Chi, Z., Weimin, X., Tirpak: Evolving Accurate and Compact Classification Rules with Gene Expression Programming. IEEE Transactions on Evolutionary Computation (2003)Google Scholar
- 7.Weihong, W., Wei, R., Qu, L.: Decision Tree Algorithm by Gene Expression Programming Based on Differential Evolution. Computer Engineering (2011)Google Scholar
- 8.Rui, D., Hongbing, D., Xianbin, F.: Particle Swarm Optimization Genetic Algorithm Applied in Classification Question. Computer Engineering (2009)Google Scholar
- 9.Licheng, J., Jing, L., Weicai, Z.: Co-evolutionaryComputation and Multi-agent System. Science Press, Beijing (2006)Google Scholar