C-MAP: Framework for Multi-agent Planning in Cyber Physical Systems
In this paper we propose a novel multi-agent planning framework that attempts to deal with dynamic nature of cyber physical system while planning and show usefulness of our approach in exploring different strategies and configurations of planning architecture. The proposed approach use multi-agent planners at different layers of abstraction to collaborate by using concepts of task sharing, brokering of task allocation, continuous adaptive planning and blackboard based multi-agent interaction.
Keywordscyber-physical system multi-agent planning task network contract net protocol blackboard
- 2.Alberts, D.S., et al.: Network Centric Warfare: Developing and Leveraging Information Superiority, 2nd edn. CCRP PressGoogle Scholar
- 3.Durfee, E.H.: Distributed Problem Solving and Planning. In: Weiss, G. (ed.), pp. 121–164. MIT Press, Cambridge (1999)Google Scholar
- 4.Smith, R.G.: The Contract Net Protocol. IEEE Trans. on Computers C-29(12) (December 1980)Google Scholar
- 5.Ilachinski, A.: Irreducible Semi-Autonomous Adaptive Combat (ISAAC): An Artificial-Life Approach to Land Warfare. Center for Naval Analyses Research Memorandum CRM 97-61 (June 1997)Google Scholar
- 6.Corkill, D.D.: Collaborating Software Blackboard and Multi-Agent Systems & the Future. In: Proceedings of the International Lisp Conference (2003)Google Scholar