Improved Shuffled Frog Leaping Algorithm for Solving Multi-aisle Automated Warehouse Scheduling Optimization
For multi-aisle automated warehouse scheduling optimization problem, a mathematical model with constraints is established, and a new shuffled frog leaping algorithm is proposed. During the process of obtaining optimal solution, to enhance the local search ability, stepsize is adjusted adaptively, and the frog individuals are guided to update. Meanwhile, in order to maintain the diversity of the populations and strengthen the global search ability, heuristic mutation operation is embedded. This not only ensures the global optimization, but also enhances the convergence efficiency. To verify the performance of the proposed algorithm, it is compared with shuffled frog leaping algorithm (SFLA) and genetic algorithm (GA) through simulation combined the industrial real case. Results show that the proposed algorithm achieves good performance in terms of the solution quality and the convergence efficiency.
Keywordsshuffled frog leaping algorithm adaptive stepsize diversity of the population guided update multi-aisle automated warehouse scheduling optimization
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 2.Atoum, J., Rababaa, M.A.: Multiple Warehouses Scheduling Using Steady State Genetic Algorithms. The International Arab Journal of Information Technology 7(3), 310–316 (2010)Google Scholar
- 3.Yu, M.F., Koster, R.D.: Enhancing performance in order picking processes by dynamic storage systems. International Journal of Production Research (48), 4785-4806 (2010)Google Scholar
- 4.Nishi, T., Konishi, M.: An optimisation model and its effective beam search heuristics for floor-storage warehousing systems. International Journal of Production Research (48), 1947-1966 (2010)Google Scholar
- 8.Gao, H.Y., Cao, J.L.: Membrane-inspired quantum shuffled frog leaping algorithm for spectrum allocation. Journal of Systems Engineering and Electronics 23(5), 679–688 (2012)Google Scholar
- 12.Park, B., Lee, J.: Optimization of coordinated-actuated traffic signal system: Stochastic optimization method based on shuffled frog-leaping algorithm. Transportation Research Record (2128), 76-85 (2009)Google Scholar