Modified Shuffled Frog Leaping Algorithm for Simulation Capability Scheduling Problem
Based on the analysis of characteristics of simulation capability scheduling problem in cloud simulation platform, this paper gives its mathematical description and introduces a modified shuffled frog leaping algorithm (MSFL) to solve the above optimization problem with multi-mode constraint. The MFSL introduces GA to code the feasible solution space. During the random execution of coding, decoding and mutation, it increases three layers of coding constraints including simulation capability, task logic and feasible mode, to ensure the randomness of the solving process in the controllable scope. Thus it can reduce the search range of solution space, get rid of the meaningless illegal solution, and ultimately improve the convergence speed of the algorithm and avoid precocity.
KeywordsModified Shuffled Frog Leaping Algorithm Cloud Simulation Simulation Capability Scheduling Constraint Model
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Li, B., Chai, X., Hou, B., et al.: Networked Modeling & Simulation Platform Based on Concept of Cloud Computing—Cloud Simulation Platform. Journal of System Simulation 21(17), 5292–5299 (2009)Google Scholar
- 2.Li, B.H., Chai, X., Zhang, L., Lin, T., Yang, C., et al.: New Advances of the Research on Cloud Simulation. In: 2011 Asia Simulation Conference, Seoul, Korea, November 16-18 (2011)Google Scholar
- 3.Zhang, L., Luo, Y., Tao, F., et al.: Key technologies for the construction of manufacturing cloud. Computer Integrated Manufacturing Systems 16(11), 2510–2520 (2010)Google Scholar
- 4.Shi, G., Zhu, Y.Q., Li, B.H., et al.: Project Management Technology of Complex Virtual Prototype Engineering. Journal of System Simulation 17(8), 1905–1908 (2005) (in Chinese) Google Scholar
- 5.Demeulemeester, E., Herroelen, W.: Project Scheduling: A Research Handbook. Kluwer Academic Publishers, New York (2002)Google Scholar
- 6.Shou, Y.: Model and Method for Resource Constrained Multi-project Scheduling Problem. Zhejiang University Press, Zhe Jiang (2011)Google Scholar
- 10.Eusuff, M.M., Lansey, K.: Optimization of water distribution network design using the shuffled frog leaping algorithm. Journal of Water Resource Plan and Management 129(3), 10–25 (2003)Google Scholar
- 11.Han, Y., Cai, J., Zhou, G., et al.: Advances in Shuffled Frog Leaping Algorithm. Computer Science 37(7), 16–19 (2010)Google Scholar