The Distribution Characteristics Analysis of Advanced RES Feature
For the further study of advanced radar emitter signals (RES) feature, the distribution of advanced RES features was deeply analysis. Normality test method of RES feature distribution was proposed based on the Mahalanobis distance. First, it realized normality test of one-dimensional feature through the calculation of skewness and kurtosis, and then, through the calculation of Mahalanobis distance, it realized the normality test of RES multi-dimensional feature vectors. Simulation results show that, the distribution of RES feature vector doesn’t have the standard normal characteristics. This conclusion can provide the theoretical support for the further analysis of RES features.
KeywordsRadar emitter signal Feature analysis Mahalanobis distance Normality test
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Zhu, B., Jin, W.-D.: Feature Extraction of Radar Emitter Signal Based on Wavelet Packet and EMD. Lecture Notes in Electrical Engineering 19, 1408–1415 (2011)Google Scholar
- 2.Yang, Z.-X.: The Evaluation of Features for Advanced Radar Emitter Signals. Southwest Jiaotong University, Cheng Du (2012) (in Chinese)Google Scholar
- 3.Fang, J.-G., Mao, M.-C., Cheng, X.-X.: The analysis of statistics distribution characteristics on precipitation in Shanxi. Journal of Northwest University 39, 1408–1415 (2009)Google Scholar
- 4.Pan, Z.-Y., Zhao, N.-Q.: A New Test on Random Distribution and Multivariate Normal Distribution. Journal of Mathematical Medicine 19, 53–55 (2006)Google Scholar
- 5.Zhang, G.-X.: Intelligent Recognition Methods for Radar Emitter Signals. Southwest Jiaotong University, Cheng Du (2005) (in Chinese)Google Scholar
- 6.Zhu, B., Jin, W.-D., Yu, Z.-B.: Feature extraction for advanced radar emitter signals based on CWT and gray moment. International Journal of Advancements in Computing Technology 18, 373–380 (2012)Google Scholar