Research on a Knowledge Model of Aircraft Design Based on Unified Description Framework
In order to solve the problem that the heterogeneous knowledge in aircraft design is difficult to share, reuse and support to reason each other, a ontology model of knowledge, based on the unified description framework, was proposed. Firstly, the formats of representation for all kinds of knowledge in aircraft design knowledge were studied, and then a unified description framework for this knowledge was proposed. Secondly, the ontology model of knowledge was studied. In this model, basic cell for modeling was defined, which could be used to modeling directly. At last, an example, modeling of pneumatic knowledge in aircraft design verified the validity of the modeling method in this paper.
Keywordsaircraft design knowledge knowledge modeling knowledge representation unified description framework
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Liu, X., Liang, B., Liu, L., et al.: The Theory, Method and Technology for modeling of complex system. Science Press, Beijing (2008)Google Scholar
- 2.Shi, Z.: Knowledge Engineering. Tsinghua University Press, Beijing (1988)Google Scholar
- 3.John, K.C., Kinston: Designing Knowledge Based Systems: The Common KADS Design Model. Knowledge-based Systems 11(5), 311–319 (1998)Google Scholar
- 5.Xin, S.: Research on Knowledge Modeling and Model Reuse Method for Complex Production Design. Doctor Thesis of Tianjin University (2005)Google Scholar
- 6.Research on Modeling and Managing of Complex Product Development Process. Doctor Thesis of Hefei University of Technology (2011)Google Scholar
- 9.Chen, W., Chen, S.: Knowledge engineering and knowledge management. Tsinghua University Press (2010)Google Scholar