Research on Simulation-Experimentation-Based Effectiveness Evaluation of Digitized Force’s Command and Control System
Pitched at problems needing to be solved for evaluating the digitized force’s command & control (DF C2) system, this paper proposes the major contents and processes for evaluating the C2 system’s effectiveness based on simulation experimentation, lays down the Measures of Efficiencies(MoEs) system of effectiveness evaluation (EE) for the C2 system, and analyzes, through the design of experiment samples and the planning of the evaluation process, how to use the simulation-experiment approaches of comparison and statistics to conduct effectiveness evaluation, contribution analysis and optimization analysis of the C2 system.
KeywordsC2 system Simulation Experiment Effectiveness Evaluation MoEs system
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Gao, F., Gao, F., Wang, Y., Chen, S.: Construction of Measures of Effectiveness System for Digitized Army’s C2 System. Ship Electronic Engineering 3, 1–3 (2012)Google Scholar
- 2.Liu, J.-X., Xiu, S.-L., Ouyang, Z.-Z., Luo, X.-S.: Study on the Index System Structure of C4ISR System Effectiveness Evaluation. Fire Control and Command Control 30(6), 18–21 (2005)Google Scholar
- 3.Liu, X.-Y., Du, X.-M., Wang, L., Su, X.-B.: MoEs System for Evaluating Digital Force’s Equipment-Command Effectiveness. Sichuan Ordnance Journal 31(7), 127–130 (2010)Google Scholar
- 4.Wang, Y.-M., Xu, P.-D.: Research on Evaluation of C2 System’s Operational Effectiveness Using ANP. Fire Control and Command Control 32(11), 77–80 (2010)Google Scholar
- 5.Zhu, M.-J., Zhang, W.: Modeling and Simulation on Workflow of Combat Command and Control. Fire Control and Command Control 33(12), 45–48 (2006)Google Scholar
- 6.Li, T., Guo, Q.-S., Duan, L., Hu, J.: Construction of Evaluation System of Digital Force Combat Capacity. Journal of Academy of Armored Force Engineering 22(2), 14–19 (2008)Google Scholar
- 8.Zhu, M.-J., Wang, J.-Y.: Study on Modeling and Simulation of Command Organization. Journal of System Simulation 19(21), 5008–5014 (2007)Google Scholar