Error Modeling of Hardware-in-the-Loop Simulation System and Its Influence Analysis for a Certain Missile
Hardware-in-the-loop simulation is necessary for the development of missile’s flight control system. The influence of the simulation equipment errors to simulation results cannot be ignored. This paper introduces both the composition of hardware-in-the-loop simulation system and the clock synchronization strategy in particular for a certain missile. Major errors, which mostly affect the precision of simulation, are studied. Through theoretical derivation and experimental verification, the error models of communication time delay, three-axis rotary table, load simulator and data acquisition are established. Finally, based on mathematical simulation the influence of errors on simulation results is confirmed, and the validity of the error models is verified by contrast with hardware-in-the-loop simulation test results. The experimental results show that each error model can meet the demand of the simulation accuracy analysis. It can provide the theory basis for analysis, measurement and error compensation for hardware-in-the-loop simulation system.
KeywordsHardware-in-the-loop simulation mathematical model error analysis simulation precision
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Fu, W.-X., Yu, Y.-F., Huang, Y., Wei, J.-l.: Precision Guided Missile Control System Simulation. Northwestern Polytechnical University Press, Xi’an (2010)Google Scholar
- 2.Guan, R., Tao, Y.: Analysis of Accuracy and Credibility of Simulation Experiment. Measurement & Control Technology 5, 7–9 (1995)Google Scholar
- 3.Hao, L., Zhuo, L.: Analysis of static errors of infrared optical guidance hardware-in-the-loop system. In: The Ninth Session of the National Photovoltaic Technology Academic Communication, pp. 260–263 (2010)Google Scholar
- 4.Zhang, H., Cui, L.: Analysis of Influence Induced by Installation Error of Seeker in Hardware-in-the-loop Simulation. Computer Simulation 27(12), 31–34 (2010)Google Scholar
- 5.Leite Filho, W.C., Mallaco, L.M.R., Carrijo, D.S.: Hardware in the Loop Simulation of an Attitude Control System. AIAA-99-4323,1999: 423-426 (1999)Google Scholar
- 6.Andrianos, N., Diez, C., DeMore, L.A.: Flight table orientation error transparency for hardware-in-the-loop facilities. In: Murrer Jr., R.L. (ed.) Technologies for Synthetic Environments: Hardware-in-the-Loop Testing VI. Proceedings of SPIE, vol. 4366, pp. 269–282 (2001)Google Scholar
- 8.Li, Q., Wang, M.: Research on Time and Data Synchronization in the Hardware-in-the-loop Simulation for Missile. Computer Measurement & Control 18(1), 110–115 (2010)Google Scholar
- 9.DeMore, L.A.: Design Study for a High-Accuracy Three-Axis Test Table. J. Guidance 10(1), 104–114Google Scholar