Computational Intelligence Methods Based Design of Closed-Loop System
The paper describes a unified algorithm for both parametric and structural identification. The approach combines three typical techniques such as neural networks, statistics and genetic algorithm. A specific structure of the neural network is used that allows to design a controller directly from parameters of the identified model. The control strategy based on reference model is discussed. Finally, the proposed solution is illustrated by numerical example.
KeywordsComputational intelligence nonlinear systems
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 3.Billings, S.A., Fadzil, M.B.: The practical identification of systems with nonlinearities. In: The 7th IFAC/IFORS Symposium on Identification and System Parameter Estimation, York, UK, pp. 155–160 (July 1985)Google Scholar
- 9.Leva, A., Piroddi, L.: A neural network-based technique for structural identification of SISO systems 1, 135–138 (1994)Google Scholar
- 10.Nõmm, S., Kotta, Ü.: Comparison of neural networks-based ANARX and NARX models by application of correlation tests. In: International Joint Conference on Neural Networks, San Jose, CA, USA, pp. 2113–2118 (July-August 2011)Google Scholar
- 11.Petlenkov, E.: NN-ANARX structure based dynamic output feedback linearization for control of nonlinear MIMO systems. In: The 15th Mediterranean Conference on Control and Automation, Athena, Greece, pp. 1–6 (June 2007)Google Scholar
- 12.Petlenkov, E.: Model reference control of nonlinear systems by dynamic output feedback linearization of neural network based ANARX models. In: The 10th International Conference on Control Automation Robotics and Vision, Hanoi, Vietnam, pp. 1119–1123 (December 2008)Google Scholar
- 13.Pothin, R., Kotta, Ü., Moog, C.H.: Output feedback linearization of nonlinear discrete time systems. In: The IFAC Conference on Control Systems Design, Bratislava, Slovak Republic, pp. 181–186 (2000)Google Scholar
- 14.Shinozuka, M., Yun, C.B., Imai, H.: Identification of linear structural dynamic systems. Journal of the Engineering Mechanics Division 108(6), 1371–1390 (1982)Google Scholar
- 17.Whitley, D.: Genetic algorithms and neural networks. In: Genetic Algorithms in Engineering and Computer Science, pp. 191–201. John Wiley & Sons Ltd. (1995)Google Scholar