Research on Shifter Based on iButterfly Network
This paper combines the character of the iButterfly network and the shifter, and study the framework of shifters based on the iButterfly network. Aiming at the circuit of generating route information, the paper put forward a kind of arithmetic to generate the special route information. Through the function simulation and the performance evaluation, we come to a conclusion that the framework of shifters designed in our paper is of important significance and useful value. At last, the paper gives some other research ideas based on interconnection network to construct shifters.
KeywordsiButterfly Network Route Arithmetic Shifter
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Yang, S.: Research of Design Technology of Reconfigurable Shift Unit Based on Multilevel Interconnection. In: 2012 Intelligent System and Applied Material, Advanced Materials Research (March 2012)Google Scholar
- 2.Yedidya, H.: Advanced Bit Manipulation Instructions: Architecture, Implementation And Applications. Princeton University, New Jersey (2008)Google Scholar
- 3.Ren, X.: The design optimization of Integer arithmetic logic operation components with 64bit at GHz level. National University of Defense Technology, Chang sha (2007)Google Scholar
- 4.Pease, M.C.: The Indirect Binary nCube Microprocessor Array. IEEE Trans. on Computers C-26(5) (1977)Google Scholar
- 5.Intel Corporation, IA-64 Application Developers’ Architecture Guide. Intel Corporation (May 1999)Google Scholar
- 7.Lang, T., Stone, H.S.: A Shuffle-Exchange Network with Simplified Control. IEEE Trans. On Computers C-25(1) (January 1976)Google Scholar