Isomerism Multiple-Path Routing Algorithm of Intelligent Terminals
The intelligent information terminal of the Internet of Things are usually connected by isomerism multiple-path network, So its link switching need to be down on the application layer which cause the transmit interrupt. By using the two-way ants between the destination and source node to monitor the link status, an isomerization multi-path routing algorithm basing on ant algorithm is proposed, the algorithm is able to complete fast routing and re-package of packet header on the network layer and it can achieve the seamless of isomerization multi-link and then to avoid transmit interrupt. Compared with the existing multi-path routing algorithm the simulation results show that the algorithm has improved the performance and stability of packet loss rate, transmission delay and the ability to adapt to the busy link.
KeywordsMulti-Path Routing Two-way ants intelligent information terminal Isomerization network
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Wang, B., Huang, C.H., Yang, W.Z.: Adaptive opportunistic routing protocol based on forwarding-utility for delay tolerant networks. Journal on Communications 31(10), 36–47 (2010)Google Scholar
- 3.Fan, X.M., Shan, Z.G., Zhang, B.X.: State-of-the-Art of the Architecture and Techniques for Delay-Tolerant Networks. Acta Electronica Sinica 36(1), 161–170 (2008)Google Scholar
- 4.Barre, S., Iyengar, J., Ford, B.: Architectural guidelines for multipath TCP development, RFC 6182.Fremont. IETF, California (2009)Google Scholar
- 7.Zhang, L.Z., Xian, W., Wang, J.P.: Routing Protocols for Delay and Disruption Tolerant Networks. Journal of Software 21(10), 2554–2572 (2010)Google Scholar
- 9.Li, X.Y., Wan, P.J.: Fault “tolerant deployment and topology control in wireless networks. In: Proceedings of The ACM Symposium on Mobile Ad Hoc Networking and Computing (MobiHoc), pp. 17–128 (2003)Google Scholar
- 10.Hajiaghayi, M., Immorlica, N., Mirrokni, V.S.: Power optimization in fault-tolerant topology control algorithms for wireless multihop networks. In: Proc. ACM International Conference on Mobile Computing and Networking (MOBICOM), pp. 300–312 (2003)Google Scholar
- 11.Perotto, F., Casetti, C., Galante, G.: SCTP-based transport protocols for concurrent multipath transfer. In: Proc. of IEEE Wireless Communications and Networking Conference (WCNC), pp. 2969–2974 (2007)Google Scholar
- 12.Hui, P., Crowcroft, J., Yoneki, E.: Bubble rap: Social-based forwarding in delay-tolerant networks. In: ACM MobiHoc, pp. 241–250 (2008)Google Scholar