Quantitative Evaluation across Software Development Life Cycle Based on Evidence Theory
The paper brings out a method on quantitative software trustworthy evaluation across software development life cycle. First, build hierarchical assessment model with decomposition of software trustworthy on every stages and design appropriate quantitative or qualitative metrics; then, take advantage of knowledge discovery in database techniques to obtain the weights of all software trustworthy characteristics; finally, make use of evidence theory to pretreatment and reason a huge number of multi-type measurement data. The example from engineering shows that it can effectively improve objectiveness and accuracy of the assessment results.
KeywordsSoftware Quantitative Evaluation Evidence Theory Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) Data Fusion Trustworthy
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 2.McCall, J.: The Automated Meaz of Software Quality. In: 5th COMMPSAC (1981)Google Scholar
- 3.ISO/IEC 9126 Information Technology—Software Product Evaluation—Quality Characteristics and Guidelines for Their Use, 1st edn. (1991) Google Scholar
- 6.Dong, J.L., Shi, N.G.: Research and improvement of the fuzzy synthesis evaluation algorithm based on software quality. Computer Engineering and Science 29(1), 66–68 (2007) (in Chinese) Google Scholar
- 7.Yang, S.L., Ding, S., Chu, W.: Trustworthy Software Evaluation Using Utility Based Evidence Theory. Journal of Computer Research and Development 46(7), 1152–1159 (2009) (in Chinese) Google Scholar
- 8.Kang, Y.H.: Data Fusion Theory and Application. Electronic Technology University Press, Xi’an (1997) (in Chinese) Google Scholar
- 9.Li, Y., Cai, Y., Yin, R.P.: Supprot vector machine ensemble based on evidence theory for multi-class classification. Journal of Computer Research and Development 45(4), 571–578 (2008) (in Chinese) Google Scholar
- 12.Sun, Q., Ye, X.Q., Gu, W.K.: A New Combination Rules of Evidence Theory. ACTA Electronicia Sinica 28(8), 117–119 (2000)Google Scholar