Particle Swarm Optimization-Neural Network Algorithm and Its Application in the Genericarameter of Microstrip Line
To solve the general model for S-parameter of microstrip line quickly, this paper proposes Particle Swarm Optimization-Neural Network (PSO-NN) algorithm, which is based on the research of Particle Swarm Optimization (PSO) algorithm and neural network algorithm. By testing and analyzing PSO-NN, PSO and BP neural network algorithm respectively with the performance check function, we find PSO-NN the best performance. Finally, PSO-NN algorithm is applied to the general model for S-parameter of microstrip line which has made use of CST software to get the training data and validation data of the S-parameter of microstrip line. By training and validating PSO-NN, PSO and BP neural network algorithm, we prove that PSO-NN algorithm has the minimum average error and standard deviation in acceptable time. Compared with CST software, the PSO-NN algorithm has shorter simulation time at the same precision level .Therefore, this paper is of great value to the research of PCB board.
KeywordsParticle Swarm Optimization-Neural Network (PSO-NN) algorithm S-parameter of microstrip line Algorithms Performance Check Function
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 2.An, J., Wu, J.F., Wu, Y.H.: Research of Suppressing Crosstalk of the Microstrip Lines by Using Stripe Protection. Transactions of Beijing Institute of Technology 31(3), 344 (2011) (in Chinese)Google Scholar
- 3.Liu, Q.: Interface Between C++Builder and CST Microwave Studio Andits Application Based on OLE. Journal of Computer Applications 32(z1), 77 (2012) (in Chinese)Google Scholar
- 5.Liu, L.L., Wang, Y.Q.: Generalized Transmission Lline Equations Combined with Pade Approximation for the Analysis of Signal Iintegrity. Journal of Nanjing University of Posts and Telecommunications(Natural Science) 31(6), 17 (2011) (in Chinese)Google Scholar
- 6.Wang, H.Y., Zhang, X.Z.: Study on Coupling Between Microstrip and Patch Antenna in FDTD Method. Journal of Harbin University of Commerce(Natural Sciences Edition) 27(2), 219 (2011) (in Chinese)Google Scholar
- 8.Wang, K.W., Wang, J.H.: Study on the Transmission and Renection Properties 0f the Microstrip Line Bend. Journal of Microwaves 22(3), 32 (2006) (in Chinese)Google Scholar
- 9.Yuan, Z.H., Geng, J.P., Jin, R.H.: Pattern Synthesis of 2-D Arrays Based on a Modified Particle Swarm Optimization Algorithm. Jounal of Electronics&Information Technology 29(5), 1236–1237 (2007) (in Chinese)Google Scholar