Experimental Teaching Quality Evaluation Practice Based on AHP-Fuzzy Comprehensive Evaluation Model
In this thesis, we use the integration method of AHP and fuzzy comprehensive evaluation as the evaluation model for the experimental teaching evaluation system. First, we build a hierarchy model and calculate the weigh of evaluation factor by AHP, and then execute hierarchical the evaluation and obtain the total evaluation results by fuzzy comprehensive evaluation. Finally, we compare the evaluation results with the machine test scores of the final grade examination, students’ evaluation of classroom teaching evaluation. The result reflects the effectiveness, maneuverability, and fairness of the model.
KeywordsExperimental teaching Quality evaluation AHP Fuzzy comprehensive evaluation model
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Chen, H.: Construction and Application of College Practice Teaching Quality Evaluation Model. Research and Exploration in Laboratory 28(6), 159–161 (2009)Google Scholar
- 2.Xi, L.P., Qi, X.H., Dong, H.R.: Application of Fuzzy Comprehensive Evaluation Theory in Estimation of University Experiment Teaching Quality. Experiment Science & Technology 6(6), 29–31 (2008)Google Scholar
- 3.Chen, M.H.: Method for the Quality Assessment of Experiment Teaching based on the Fuzzy Comprehensive Evaluation. Laboratory Science 14(6), 228–230 (2011)Google Scholar
- 4.Gao, Y.P., Zhou, M., Guo, X.J.: He Donggang: Application of Artificial Neural Network in Teaching Quality Evaluation System of Basic Experiment. Journal of Liaoning Normal University (Natural Science Edition) 31(4), 433–435 (2008)Google Scholar
- 6.Du, D., Pang, Q.H.: Modern Comprehensive Evaluation Method and Case Selection. Tsinghua University Press, Beijing (2009)Google Scholar
- 7.Li, Y.L., Gao, Z.G., Han, Y.L.: The Determination of Weight Value and the Choice of Composite Operators in Fuzzy Comprehensive Evaluation. Computer Engineering and Applications 23, 38–42 (2006)Google Scholar
- 8.Chen, M.H.: Method for the Quality Assessment of Experiment Teaching based on the Fuzzy Comprehensive Evaluation. Laboratory Sciense 14(6), 228–230 (2011)Google Scholar
- 9.Chen, G.H., Chen, Y.T., Li, M.J.: Research on the Combination Evaluation System. Journal of Fudan University (Natural Science) 42(5), 667–672 (2003)Google Scholar
- 10.He, F.B.: Comprehensive Evaluation Method MATLAB Implementation. China Social Sciences Press, Beijing (2010)Google Scholar