Automa-Persona: A Process to Extract Knowledge Automatic for Improving Personas
During the development of a product, it is necessary for a designer to attempt the special needs of devices and also the target users. To help designers with the problem to attend users’ needs, a technique called Personas is applied during the project. Usually, the Personas creation process is manual, lengthy and also it doesn’t have a attendance during the project. With this objective in mind, this paper presents a process to automatize and to address the users needs through Personas during the whole project.
KeywordsKnowledge Extraction Q-SIM Clustering User Modeling Personas
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Aquino Jr., P.T.: Picap: padroes e personas para expressao da diversidade de usuarios no projeto de interacao. uSP Digital Library (2008)Google Scholar
- 2.Cooper, A.: The Inmates Are Running the Asylum. Macmillan Publishing Co., Inc., Indianapolis (1999)Google Scholar
- 4.Ester, M., Peter Kriegel, H., Sander, J., Xu, X.: A density-based algorithm for discovering clusters in large spatial databases with noise, pp. 226–231. AAAI Press (1996)Google Scholar
- 5.Frey, B.J., Dueck, D.: Clustering by passing messages between data points. Science 315(5814), 972–976 (2007), http://www.sciencemag.org/content/315/5814/972.abstract CrossRefzbMATHMathSciNetGoogle Scholar
- 7.Jung, C.: The archetypes and the collective unconscious (1991)Google Scholar
- 8.Masiero, A.A., Leite, M.G., Filgueiras, L.V.L., Aquino Jr., P.T.: Multidirectional knowledge extraction process for creating behavioral personas. In: Proceedings of the 10th Brazilian Symposium on on Human Factors in Computing Systems and the 5th Latin American Conference on Human-Computer Interaction, IHC+CLIHC 2011, pp. 91–99. Brazilian Computer Society, Porto Alegre (2011)Google Scholar
- 9.Masiero, A.A., Tonidandel, F., Aquino Jr., P.T.: Similar or not similar: That is a parameter question. In: Yamamoto, S. (ed.) HIMI/HCII 2013, Part I. LNCS, vol. 8016, pp. 484–493. Springer, Heidelberg (2013)Google Scholar
- 10.Witten, I.H., Frank, E., Hall, M.A.: Data Mining: Practical Machine Learning Tools and Techniques, 3rd edn. Morgan Kaufmann Publishers Inc., San Francisco (2011)Google Scholar