Pupils’ Satisfaction in Using Netbook
E-learning is promoted in elementary school, and netbook is one of the equipment in e-learning. This study adopted questionnaire survey to discuss the pupils’ satisfaction towards the usage of netbook. The data were analyzed by SPSS for descriptive statistics, independent sample t-test, and one-way ANOVA. The results are as follows: The order of the satisfaction degree of the pupils toward netbooks is portability, design, applications, e-learning, online search, keyboard, and screen. Except for screen, all other aspects are satisfactory. Regarding the influence of learning background and user experience on satisfaction, the degree of satisfaction of students who started to use computers early is lower, and that of students who had more experiences in using computers is also lower. The order of the influence degree of variate is gender, computer learning background, and computer using experience.
KeywordsNetbook Satisfaction Learning background User experience
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Wu, S.: A Study on Purchasing Patterns of Female Consumers and Marketing Strategy ─ Notebook Computer as an Example, Master’s thesis, Department of Business Administration, National Taipei University, Taiwan (2004) (in Chinese)Google Scholar
- 2.Pan, Y.T.: Applying consumption value theory to analysis consumer behavior of the netbook, Master’s thesis, Department of Business Administration, National Chengchi University, Taiwan (2009) (in Chinese)Google Scholar
- 3.Wu, Y.N.: A Study of the Brand Image, Service Quality, Product Quality, Price on the Customer Satisfaction and Loyalty of the Notebook PC, Master’s thesis, Department of Logistics and Technology Management, Leader University, Taiwan (2007) (in Chinese)Google Scholar
- 4.Yushin, T.: Consumer Behavior to Notebook Computer Illustration with the University Students’ Purchasing of Notebook Computer in Twenty-three areas in Tokyo, Master’s thesis, Department of Business Administration, National Chung Hsing University, Taiwan (1998) (in Chinese)Google Scholar
- 5.Tseng, A.: The Influence of Green Product Design on Customer Purchasing Behavior of Netbook, Master’s thesis, Department of Industrial Engineering and Enterprise, Huafan University, Taiwan (2010) (in Chinese)Google Scholar
- 6.Yen, P.S.: A Study of the Key Success Factors for the Netbook PC – The Cases of Asus, Acer and MSI, Master’s thesis, Department of Business Administration, Kun Shan University, Taiwan (2010)Google Scholar
- 7.Westbrook, R.A., Oliver, R.L.: The dimensionality of consumption emotion patterns and consumer satisfaction. Journal of Consumer Research 24, 84–91 (1991) (in Chinese)Google Scholar
- 8.Churchill, R.A., Surprenant, C.: An Investigation into the Determinants of Customer Satisfaction. Journal of Marketing Research, 491–504 (1982)Google Scholar