The Current Possibilities for Controlling Parameters of Environment of Housing and Workplace Based on the Selected Architectural Realizations
In the introduction the author outlines the scope of the present possibilities to control internal parameters of internal climate in buildings. As an example the author analyzes the relationship between the systems applied in MGP office building in Katowice, Poland and the quality of work environment, comparing at the same time the financial aspects of using building management systems in public and residential buildings.
Keywordsparameters of inner environment of a building sustainable design tri-generation system Maria Goeppert-Mayer building in Katowice Poland
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Official promotional website of the Republic of Poland, http://en.poland.gov.pl/Climate,305.html
- 2.Geography of Poland, http://pl.wikipedia.org/wiki/Geografia_Polski
- 3.Geographical location of Poland, http://polska.pl/polska/1,125331,11433680,Polozenie_geograficzne_Polski.html
- 4.Katowice the City, http://www.katowicethecity.com/gpp-opens-goeppert-mayer-green-building/
- 5.Technical info “GPP BUSINESS PARK” prepared for purposes of this article by the chief designer of the MGM building, Mr. MSc. architect Tomasz Tumas from t u m a s / radzynski / a r c h i t e k c i AT ARCHITEKTURA, ul. Podmiejska 89A, 44-207 Rybnik, mail: firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, www.tumas.euGoogle Scholar