Integrated Intelligent Control Method of Coke Oven Collector Pressure
- 3.2k Downloads
Based on the data-driven modeling theory, the integrated modeling and intelligent control method of the coke oven collector pressure is carried out in the paper. The system includes the regression predictive model of coke oven global collector pressure based on support vector machine (SVM), the subtractive clustering algorithm based operation pattern extraction and migration reconfiguration strategy and the self-tuning PID decoupling controller based on the improved glowworm swarm optimization (GSO) algorithm of the coke oven collector pressure. Simulation results and industrial application experiments clearly show the feasibility and effectiveness of control methods and satisfy the real-time control requirements of the coke oven collector pressure system.
KeywordsCoke Oven Collector Pressure Support Vector Machine Operation Pattern Glowworm Swarm Optimization Algorithm Subtractive Clustering PID Controller
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Zhen, W.H., Liu, H.C., Zhou, K.: Present Situation and Development of Coke Production in China. Iron and Steel 3, 67–73 (2004) (in Chinese)Google Scholar
- 2.Ji, Q.C., Liu, G.H., Meng, Y.B.: Intelligent Control System and Simulation of Gas Collector Pressure System of Coke Ovens. Journal of Xi’an University of Science and Technology 3, 362–364 (2005) (in Chinese)Google Scholar
- 4.Zhou, G.X., Lai, X.Z., Cao, W.H., Wu, M.: Application of Intelligent Decoupling Control System for Coke-oven Collector Pressure. Journal of Central South University (Science and Technology) 3, 558–561 (2006) (in Chinese)Google Scholar
- 5.Qing, B., Wu, M., Wang, X., Yang, C.H.: MAS-based Distributed Decoupling Control for the Pressure of Gas Collectors of Coke Ovens. Control Theory & Applications 6, 961–965 (2006) (in Chinese)Google Scholar
- 6.Wu, M., Yan, J., She, J.H., Cao, W.H.: Intelligent Decoupling Control of Gas Collection Process of Multiple Asymmetric Coke Ovens. IEEE Transactions on Industrial Electronics 7, 2782–2790 (2009)Google Scholar
- 8.Chanchal, D., Rajani, K.M.: An Improved Auto-tuning Scheme for PID Controllers. ISA Transactions 4, 396–409 (2009)Google Scholar