Implementing innoSPICE in Support of Political European Innovation Strategies
This experience report is reflecting on aspects of the implementation of innoSPICE to support political European innovation and knowledge transfer strategies. The ISO/IEC15504 standard based model innoSPICE provides the base to improve the processes of organizations working in the field of innovation, knowledge- and technology transfer in a structured and standardized way. Elements from the IP Charter Initiative and from the implementation of the Baltic Sea Region Strategy are presented and the contribution of innoSPICE shown.
KeywordsKnowledge transfer innovation IP Charter Initiative European Strategy for the Baltic Sea Region (EUSBSR)
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Besson, J., Woronowicz, T., Mitasiunas, A., Boronowsky, M.: Innovation, knowledge- and technology transfer process capability model – innoSPICETM. In: Mas, A., Mesquida, A., Rout, T., O’Connor, R.V., Dorling, A. (eds.) SPICE 2012. CCIS, vol. 290, pp. 75–84. Springer, Heidelberg (2012)CrossRefGoogle Scholar
- 2.Boronowsky, M., Woronowicz, T., Mitasiunas, A.: BONITA – Improve Transfer from Universities for Regional Development. In: The Proceedings of the 3rd ISPIM Innovation Symposium held in Quebec City, Canada, December 12-15 (2010) ISBN 978-952-265-004Google Scholar
- 3.Council of the European Union, Council Resolution on the management of intellectual property in knowledge transfer activities and on a Code of Practice for universities and other public research organizations – IP Charter Initiative. 10323/08 (2008)Google Scholar
- 4.European Commission, Commission Staff Working Paper on the Implementation of the European Union Strategy for the Baltic Sea Region. SEC, 1071 final (2011)Google Scholar
- 5.European Strategy for the Baltic Sea Region (EUSBSR) Priority Area 7: Innovation, http://groupspaces.com/eusbsr-research-innovation/ (last visited January 29, 2013)
- 6.ERAC Working Group on Knowledge Transfer, Report on the implementation of the council resolution and commission recommendation of the management of intellectual property in knowledge transfer activities and code of practice for universities and other public research organization by member states and associated countries. ERAC1202/11 (2011)Google Scholar
- 7.ERAC Working Group on Knowledge Transfer. Input to the preparation of the ERA framework (November 2011)Google Scholar