Diversity Analysis of Population in Shuffled Frog Leaping Algorithm
The diversity of population is an important indicator for measuring optimal performance of swarm intelligence algorithms. The effect of three operators of Shuffled Frog Leaping Algorithm (SFLA) on the diversity of population and the average optimization results were analyzed in this paper by means of the simulation experiments. The results show that removing the global extreme learning operator will not only maintain the higher diversity of population, but also improve the operating speed and the optimization precision of the algorithm.
Keywordsswarm intelligence shuffled frog leaping algorithm diversity of population function optimization
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Chen, A.H., Dong, X.M., Dong, Z., et al.: Differential evolution algorithms based on improved population diversity. Electronics Optics & Control 19(7), 80–84 (2012) (in Chinese)Google Scholar
- 2.Luo, D.S., Liu, Y.M.: Adaptive PSO based on swarm diversity for VRPSPD. Computer Engineering & Science 34(7), 160–165 (2012) (in Chinese)Google Scholar
- 4.Yuan, L., Yuan, W.W.: A kind of algorithm for the improved particle swarm optimization. Journal of Shenyang Ligong University 31(3), 15–18 (2012) (in Chinese)Google Scholar
- 6.Yang, Y.S.: A particle swarm optimization algorithm with adaptive adjusting. Journal of Xi’an University of Science and Technology 31(3), 356–362 (2011) (in Chinese)Google Scholar
- 7.Min, L., Liu, Q., Zhu, J.S.: An improved hybrid particle swarm optimization algorithm based on disturbance. Wireless Communication Technology 2, 43–47 (2012) (in Chinese)Google Scholar
- 8.Peng, L., Zhang, L.M., Deng, X.Y.: Particle swarm optimization based on fuzzy control of population diversity. Computer Simulation 29(4), 255–258 (2012) (in Chinese)Google Scholar
- 10.Riget, J., Vesterstrϕm, J.S.: A Diversity-Guided Particle Swarm Optimizer - The ARPSO. Technical report, Department of Computer Science, University of Aarhus (2002)Google Scholar